Hello Mow this is Mow.
Boy oh boy have I been busy and it is almost in the good way. I have had the most exhausting week filled with the most obnoxious people, and I can only help but feel sorry for anyone that has ever had contact with me, because dear god my people are annoying.
I am so thankful that you spent your monies to come see my last weekend it was a needed calm before the storm. My nailpoish is almost hanging in there, but my increase in typing has not helped my manicured mitts.
I honestly have no idea what to talk about this week and I admittedly am lacking direction for this post, but I figured I should give you something to hold you over until I come up with something worth posting.
Here are some things that are new with me:
- In other news, I am peeling like a snake or a banana, or whatever else peels.
- I also drank 130 ounces of water today, which is a new personal record.
- I had to put post its in my planner because of all the planning.
- I filled out my desk calandar with things.
- I now drink on average 4 cups of coffee a day.
- I have a cat tape dispenser.
- I randomnly cry due to happiness.
- I finally can do two miles in six minutes on the spin class bike.
- I stopped stress eating.
- I have gotten 6 new dragons this week.
- I regularly usedcoasters
- Two of the people I talk the most to at school are libras
- I updated my computer when it first asked me (well almost)
- I typed up my notes
- I put the shade up in my car
- I finally showered
- I started sleeping heavily
- I started using my glasses case
- I started using my new mouth guard ( but still spit it out every night out of hatred)
- Did all my laundry
- Ate four subway cookies
- Ran from 15 demon beetles (at least)
- Made a playlist that didn’t have a wildly inappropriate name
Well I apologize for not rising to your challenge of the 5 gum excercise, I bought 5 game but it wasn’t the right one I guess. However I will welcome in a questions you throw my way, or anyone throws my way for next week! I hope all is well at the work place and I think of you often in a perfectly non-creepy super platonic way. ILY ❤